Saturday, November 14, 2015

How to build a workbench with another workbench in the way

I'm finally starting my Roubo[-style workbench]. I ordered hardware, a gallon of glue, and started jointing and gluing up the ash that's been sitting around my basement waiting for this day. I'm hoping to get it done this calendar year.

Although I did briefly consider a half-serious walkthrough of the process of building it using another workbench, there's just been too much Roubo on the internet already. So here's a few pictures just to show you that I'm starting in on it. I'll sum up when I'm done with a brief look at any unusual features or choices.

Cheers!

Jointing a lot of boards

Planning the glue-ups.

Clamps on glue makes me feel like I'm actually building something.

No comments:

Post a Comment