Over the last year, I've gradually decided that I need a place to write about my woodworking projects, and in honor of get woodworking week, I'm actually getting started.
Here's what I intend to accomplish with this blog:
* Provide an outlet for woodworking related thoughts, so I can stop boring my wife and friends half to sleep with it.
* Document my mistakes, realizations, decisions, and progress--with as much candor as possible.
* Take some nice pictures of wood in various states.
* Push myself to make better, weirder stuff faster. Out of wood.
* Build a solid writing habit.
I'll introduce my shop, self, and projects as I go. Now, before I get tempted to make any more specific promises, let's just see how it goes.